DUXTOP 1800-Watt Full Glass Portable Touch Sensor Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Stainless Steel E200A (Black)
Model number: duxtop-E200A
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop is powered by 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – domestic power in all North American kitchens; Seamless
- Digital touch sensor control panel，sensitive to touch and easy to operate; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 20 temperatures from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no compatible cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to use compatible cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting element detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast, safe to use and easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; stylish enough to be used on the tabletop, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop is powered by 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity so it is compatible with North American household outlets. Quick to operate and convenient to move around.
- Stainless steel frame for durability.
- One piece seamless glass top is easy to maintain. Use a damp cloth and mild liquid detergent to wipe off grease or spills, and let dry.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes.
- Digital touch sensor control panel does not wear out like PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
- 20 pre-set power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
- 20 pre-set temperatures from 100°F to 460°F.
- Cord length is 5 ft.
- Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
- The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no comptaible cookware is detected.
- Child Safety Lock system.
- Low and high voltage warning system.
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
- ETL approved.
No installation needed. Simply plug in to begin using. The model# E200A has touch sensor on/off switch and controls for the power and temperature levels. Easy to clean. Simply allow the cooktop to cool and wipe clean with a damp cloth. In comparison with the traditional PVC Sticker control panel, the sensor touch control panel is durable for long-term use. Unlike the PVC Sticker or PET sticker control panel, there is nothing to wear out.
Check Sale Price on Amazon
11.6" x 14.7" x 2.2"