Brand name: Secura
The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
4) Digital control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts.
6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit.
7) Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer if it works on induction Range.
8) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
9) Low and high voltage warning system
10) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Stove is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use.
These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.