Brand name: Duxtop
Model number: 8300ST
Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
Digital sensor touch control panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate)
Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 6 ft cord
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burners detect the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes.
4) Digital sensor touch control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts.
6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 6 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
Duxtop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. The model# 8300ST has an on/off switch and control for the power level and temperature levels. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking. In comparison with the traditional PVC Sticker control panel, the sensor touch control panel is durable for long-term use. Unlike the PVC Sticker or PET sticker control panel, there is nothing to wear out.