Part Number: 9610LS
【PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER】Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. It is lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Portable induction burner is perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchen, RV, boats, etc.
【HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY】 Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency, induction burner is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves. Duxtop portable cooktop is perfect for bringing water to a boil quickly and for all of your cooking needs.
【DIGITAL LCD SENSOR】Touch control panel: child safety lock keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set; fast boil button; keep warm button (for 1-30 minutes at 140°F); up to 10-hour timer button.
【COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE】 In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Compatible with induction cookware having a diameter of at least 5 inches, which ensures a large and uniform heated area.
【WARRANTY】Although induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be high pitched sounds from the cookware due to multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Please allow the induction cooker to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, as well as customer service.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.