The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction cooktop operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F.
5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes.
7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Cord length is 5 ft.
9) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom.
10) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
11) Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes. (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate) The lock button allows you to lock-out all the other buttons and is a convenience and safety feature. It is designed to keep the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set.
12) Low and high voltage warning system.
13) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC