Secura MBF-016 MBG-016 Bread Maker, 2.2 Pound, Stainless Steel
- Developed with Nutrition Exclusive Custom Mode: 19 Preset Menu Settings & 3 Loaf Sizes & 3 Crust Colors for making a variety of breads, pizza dough, cakes, yogurt and jams. Now you can create Gluten Free Cake.
- Programmable LCD Digital Display with Delay Baking Timer: 15-hour Delay Timer & Automatic Keep Warm (max. 1 hours). you can eat fresh bread the next morning because it can make reservation for up to 15hr in advance with 60 minutes of warm-keeping.
- Maximum Capacity of 2.2 Pounds: Select your loaf size (1.1lb, 1.65lb or 2.2lb) and choose from light, medium or dark crust setting. this is your bread maker/machine recipe.
- Features an Add-In Ingredient Reminder and a convenient View Window. The Bread Maker will “beep” to remind you to add final ingredients such as nuts and fruit during the working cycle. Just open the lid and add the ingredients into the bread pan. The handy viewing window allows the baking process to be observed at all times. The non-stick bread pan is dishwasher safe.
- Electricity Disconnection Memory & Diagnostic Error Code System: If the appliance malfunctions, the corresponding error code will appear in the LCD READOUT DISPLAY. the unit will resume working if power is restored within 15 minutes of power loss. after reconnecting electricity, the timer will resume counting down.
This is a very versatile bread maker/machine for make all kinds different bread or pizza dough. With a bread maker in your kitchen, you have a device that easily mixes and proofs the dough and then bakes the loaf to perfection — which means that besides adding the ingredients and hitting a few buttons, you don’t have to do any work at all!
- Rated Power: 650W
- Rated Voltage: AC120V 60Hz
- Max Loaf Size: 1000g
- Package Included:1 x Bread Mechine 1 x User Manual
Environment for Use:
- Appropriate temperature for use is 14°F ~104°F. Ideal temperature is 77°F.
- Air relative humidity should be below 95%.
- Appropriate temperature for storage is -40°F ~140°F.
- Keep away from combustible objects and gas during use.
- The appliance may emit a small amount of smoke which will dissipate quickly during the first use.
- Please keep children away from the heated jam to avoid burns.
Check Sale Price on Amazon