Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The Manufacturer of the product warrants to the original purchaser of this product from an authorized reseller or distributor that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year after date of purchase, unless stated otherwise. Manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace with new or refurbished product. The manufacturer reserves the right, before having any obligation under this limited warranty, to inspect the damaged product, and all costs of shipping the damaged product for inspection and warranty service shall be borne solely by the purchaser.
If the replacement product is no longer in production Manufacturer will automatically replace your item with the most comparable item currently manufactured.
The manufacturer’s limited warranty is valid only in accordance with the following conditions:
- The product is purchased directly from manufacturer or an authorized reseller. The warranty is not transferable, only the original purchaser is covered by this warranty.
- This warranty is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional use.
- This warranty is void if the product has been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, or accident. Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
- Purchaser must present acceptable proof of original receipt for the product.
- This warranty does not affect any other legal rights you may have by operation of law.